Wednesday, August 04, 2010

The Pool Hall

This evening, Schizo-boy was denied his new meds (Geodone) until the order was pre-approved by the insurance company. So, he was pacing a little harder and several times made the comment that he wanted to do something.

'round 1930, I asked him if he wanted to go shoot some pool. He got excited and agreed.

We went to one of local pool halls where smoking is allowed and played pool for about an hour and split a pitcher of beer. Then he said he was ready to go home. So, I looked around the place and noticed that a large group of loud, boisterous black guys had just come in. *hehe*

So, we paid up and took off. On the way back to the house, my wife called and asked if we could stop for some Hershey Kisses. When we came back out of the store and about to exit the parking lot, a guy asked us to stop. I slowed down and the guy requested a ride back the way we came. *shrug* No biggie, I have a pick up. So, I let him crawl into the bed of the truck and we took him close to where he lived and dropped him off.

Schizo-boy was very agitated about that. *oops!*

Hopefully, tomorrow will be a better day.

*crossing fingers*