Monday, October 30, 2006

The Jeep has an adventure without me!

Friday, October 27, 2006
Woke up this morning and used the bathroom. While I was there, I heard my Jeep start up and take off. Then my wife came back and asked if I had given the stepson permission to use the Jeep to "go buy socks". I said that I had not talked with him yet this day.

We waited for over EIGHT hours for him to come back, the entire time having his brother look for him here and there. I went to his ex-dealer's house to see if he had gone there. He was not there. When he did return, he said that he had been just trying to work it all out. I went out later to his little fire pit and talked with him about stuff. Like what kind of jobs were out there, etc.

That night, my wife did not sleep very well because he was constantly moving around the house.