Last night, I got home and he was sitting outside tending his little fire... again. *rolling eyes* Towards me, he was very pliant but it appears he is getting very upset with his mom. Probably because she does not work so they are around each other all day long. I think that it's time she starts volunteering or something.
Anyway, he took a picture off the wall in the kitchen and now it is just gone. (We suspect he used it to get a fire going.) So his mom took his debit card. Every time he asks about it, she asks about her picture. It's a stand-off! Anyway, we think that he only had $10 in the account anyway. So this makes the fight over ten bucks. Oh well.
Last night, I talked with the guy that processes in new mental health cases in our county. He was very straight forward about voluntary vs involuntary commitals. He also explained that more than half the time, voluntary committals uncommit themselves at the last minute. So, just as I expected, this is a war of patience and inner power.
*sigh*