Well. Today is the day when my stepson has a supposed appointment with Mental Health. There are three possible direct outcomes here. 1) At the last moment, he refuses to go. or 2) We get there and find out that he lied and there is no appointment. or 3) We get there and really does have an appointment and he keeps the appointment.
If option three happens, that has two possible outcomes 1) He tells the truth about what is in his head and they admit him/put him on drugs/whatever OR 2) He lies about the lies and acts completely normal and they do nothing.
If they do nothing, then we have two options; 1) We get him 1013'd 2) We kick him to the curb.
I seriously doubt that we will successfully get him 1013'd and even if we did, I think that he will be able to lie his way out of it.
However, I truly don't wanna kick him out because he will not make it very long on the street by himself. First, it's now getting very cold at night - too cold for someone in the elements. Second, his mind is so confused, he truly doesn't have the capacity right now to save himself.
I believe we are heading into a Catch-22.
*sigh*