Thursday, November 02, 2006

Attitude Boy Strikes Again

I got home from work last night and found the laundry going full force. Then my stepson walked through the kitchen and I asked him if the inprocessing guy from the county had called back. He said no. So, I asked him to call the guy one more time and leave another message - hoping that I would get him to do it in front of me because I think that he is lying. He got all pissy and said that he wasn't going to call him again. I calmly told him to call one more time just to make sure that the guy understood the urgency. He said he would.

Then I asked if he had called and got an appointment for the rash on his leg and groin. He said that he would "do it tomorrow." I told him that if the rash turned out to be a staph infection it could easily move to his blood stream if he didn't get it treated asap. Then I mentioned that if he got Staph in his blood stream he was going to be so forked!

Both of his brothers called yesterday and talked with him on the phone. Now suddenly they are saying that he is completely normal and don't understand what our problem is! MUwwhwhhwhahahhahahahh! Morons! If they would rather bury their head in the sand and pretend that nothing is going on, then I say, "Fine! If your brother's future is not important to you, go for it."

Here's what I think is going to happen. He is going to continue to lie about calling and making appointments and then I'm going to kick his ass out of the house. He's 25 years old and I'm pretty sure that he'll just get into prison-kind-a trouble again. Everybody's gotta crash sometime and if he refuses to voluntarily turn himself in, then my options are limited.

There is another possible future. This future will involve him crashing again. This time I will not hesitate to call the hotline and get a pro on the scene. He will be 1013'd if he won't do it voluntarily.


*sigh*