Monday, November 27, 2006

The Holiday Weekend

So far, the stepson is still doing well. He is acting completely normal, although he will still spit out exactly what you give him. In other words, when his mom yells at him, he yells right back. So, hopefully, she'll learn to chose her tone a little more judiciously in the future.

The next step for him is that he has to agree to therapy with his mother. If he does not, his world will remain small. He has the second of three doctor's visits on Thursday for his Staph infection. Hopefully, there will not be any more problems.

I need to get the doctor's email address so that I can let her know that she needs to make it very clear to him that he has to continue to take the medicine all the way until the end or the Staph will just come back. Otherwise, I think once the physical symptoms of the rash go away, so will his attitude about taking the medicine correctly.

*sigh*