Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Wife home - Catch-up

The weekend was quiet with just my stepson and I at the house. On Saturday, his brother was supposed to come pick him up and play golf with him. He canceled at the last minute - of COURSE! So, the stepson moped around all afternoon.

On Sunday, his brother actually showed up and took him to his house! *whew!* The stepson stayed there until yesterday.

My wife came back from her sister's house on Monday. We went to a local fodder and during our meal, she started going off about how I was getting so forked by the company that I work for because I now have to be on call for a product that I don't have anything to do with - and that produces a LOT of emergency calls in the wee hours. She was REALLY pissed off about it. In the end, she started acting like it was MY fault. So, I said, "You know, I don't really see how this (meaning her going off on me) was solving anything." She immediately took some other way than the way I meant it. She hasn't talked to me since.

Yesterday, I got home from work and found the stepson back from his brother's house. I went back to the bedroom and found my wife all curled up in a ball in the bed. So, I tried to talk to her YET AGAIN! nadda. Screw this shit!

Eventually, she got up and went into the living room where she accosted the stepson about his antibiotics. He immediately mirrored her attitude which quickly escalated everything to yelling. (We're talking microseconds here!) I calmed the situation down - YET AGAIN! - and we finally got an answer out of him.

Guess we're back to the same ol' same ol'

*sigh*