Wednesday, November 15, 2006

She Leaves

Yesterday around noon, my wife - the stepson's mom - left for her sisters for a few days. I guess that we'll find out if I can get him to crash!

I called home in the afternoon to find out if the cable guy had showed and to get the stepson to grab the mail. He sounded fine.

Last night, I got home about 5:30 or so. He seemed fine. In fact, he was just getting back from walking to Taco Bell for some supper. I stuck around until about 8:30 and then told him I had to go to work.

I was trying to leave him alone by himself, especially with the alcohol.

Anyway, I got home this morning about 0430 and he was asleep in his room. When I woke up around 11, he was laying on the couch in the living room watching TV.

I asked him about his Staph infection and told him that I was going to get him an appointment for a follow-up. After talking with my wife, I think that we are going to take him to this lady doctor.

a'ight.