Monday, February 19, 2007

Waiting On A Pincushion

Yesterday, a Sheriff's deputy called my cellphone and I had to tell him that I was not at the house and could not verify if the stepson was home. So, the deputy told me to call him back when we got back into town.

We arrived back at the house at about 4 pm or so yesterday and I tried calling him back. I got the jail and they told me that I needed to call this other number. So, I call that number and they told me to call the Transfer section. So I called THAT number and got a recording that said if I needed to talk with someone to call the second guy back. *rolling eyes*

No call from them yet today... and they have until tomorrow night at midnight - I'm assuming - complete the OTA per the court system.

We'll see! in the meantime, we have to sit around and wonder if this is going to work, or whether the stepson is going to take off before they serve the OTA, etc, etc. The stepson now has a hammer in his room at the side of his bed. Like he feels like he needs to protect himself from whomever at all times.

*sigh*