So, the next day, Thursday, we called the crisis unit again because he was in a TERRIBLE state. They came out 4.5 HOURS later... at 11:45 pm. What a crock. Then they stood in the living room while I had a conversation with the stepson in the next room trying to get him to talk with them. Our conversation went sorta like this:
Me: You asked us two days ago to help you get the chip out of your head. These people can help you get that chip out of your head.
Him: No, UGA is responsible for putting it there and they are the only ones that can remove it. I'm going to have to have a operational procedure with them.
Me: It doesn't matter who put it there, these people can get it out of your head. At least give them
Him: Did you SEE that!?! (eyes rolling wildly in his head as he stares at the dryer door which had slowly closed on its own.)
Me: No, I didn't see anything.
Him: Someone is f**king with me. They are invisible and closing this door. (slams door closed) They better stop and stop now. (continues to freak out looking for invisible instigator.)
I step back into the living room where the psychologist and cop are at and said, "Did you just hear that conversation!?!?" They feigned like they didn't. I kicked them out.
What a waste of tax payer's money.