Wife just called me and told me that the SSI representative at Grady, Ms Banks, was refusing to award the stepson with SSI insurance because he had only been hospitalized twice. Huh!?
I called into the unit and got a nurse on the phone and mentioned that whole thing. She said that she had seen a lady walk in and talk with him for less than one minute. *rolling eyes* I asked if she could let Dr. Short know about what was going on and to please have her call me back.
I called the wife back and told her what was going on. She called Ms. Banks back and asked her what was up, told her about the other THREE hospitals, etc. Ms. Banks said that she went and talked with Schizo-boy and asked him if he was disabled. DUH! Of course he's going to say he has nothing wrong with him.
What a stupid, inept government representative.
I guess I have to sic the Doctor on her. Screw it.